Amanda's DIY Tips on how to create a professional look & have lots of great products for another day!
Our very own lovely Amanda was once a Crear bride. Being a lover of beautiful make up and expensive brands on a limited budget, she set about researching the top tips from all the greats to create her own wedding day look.
Listed below are the best of the best in on line tutorials plus the products she invested in.
- Laura Mercier radiance primer
- Charlotte Tilbury Light wonder foundation
- Dior 5 colours eye shadow palette rose & plum
- Mac cream blush - pinch of peach
- Charlotte Tilbury - Film star bronze and glow
- Estee Lauder - Smudge proof mascara
- Charlotte Tilbury matt lipstick in Glastonberry
Mary Greenwell Bridal Makeup
French Chic Bridal Make up - Lisa Eldridge
Chic Bohemian Bridal Makeup - Lisa Eldridge
Bridal Makeup Tips - Lisa Eldridge
Kate Moss Wedding Makeup - Charlotte Tilbury
Amal Clooney Wedding Makeup - Charlotte Tilbury
Pixiwoo Makeup Artist Wedding Tutorial
Top tip. Always have non-oily make up remover on hand ... as with all the best laid plans, things go wrong and in Amanda's case, her mascara spilt down her beautiful white wedding dress ......